March 28, 2024, 04:29:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase Pro and Arturia V 7 collection Issues  (Read 1680 times)

Lusambo

Cubase Pro and Arturia V 7 collection Issues
« on: October 01, 2020, 05:16:47 am »
Greetings,
At times when opening a song project on Cubase Pro my Arturia plug ins (oberheim specially) is stuck in full volume, producing a massive explosive sound which does not stop until I close the song file.

The only way I can fix this so far is to save the plug in track muted, then open it as the song starts playing. Any ideas on why this may be happening?

Thank you for your help.

LBH

Re: Cubase Pro and Arturia V 7 collection Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 07:22:48 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Which Oberheim? Matrix 12?

I can't confirm the behavior. But i don't have Cubase Pro.

If you are sure, that this is'nt about something else than the plugin, then i suggest you contact Arturia support.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Cubase Pro and Arturia V 7 collection Issues
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 09:58:47 pm »
Greetings,
At times when opening a song project on Cubase Pro my Arturia plug ins (oberheim specially) is stuck in full volume, producing a massive explosive sound which does not stop until I close the song file.

The only way I can fix this so far is to save the plug in track muted, then open it as the song starts playing. Any ideas on why this may be happening?

Thank you for your help.

Hi i have used cubase pro with all the arturia products and not had this issue, when you say full volume are the faders in cubase moved or any sign that midi volume has been turned up on opening the project. or is it just that preset  makes a sound.. what preset are you using or is it one of yours?
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines