March 28, 2024, 02:35:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SPDIF and MUTE config persistance  (Read 1116 times)

snorkellingcactus

• Apprentice
SPDIF and MUTE config persistance
« on: September 27, 2020, 12:54:06 am »
Hi !

I would love the SPDIF and MUTE settings to be persisted so i dont have to be connected to a PC or to have a Windows VM (I'm on linux) with the Audiofuse Control Center opened.

I'm specifically running the OX Top Box through SPDIF and it's working great but this issue prevents me from recording or forces me to use a PC.

I'm using the other inputs for other stuff, and i bought the unit specifically to use SPDIF so i can save inputs for that stuff

As a sidenote, the SPDIF were sometimes detected as 88.2 khz (wrong) and sometimes 44100 (good). I think its another issue. But for this i'm not sure which part could be the problem (Audiofuse / Cable / OX Top Box). Anyways, when it was detected as 44100 i was able to make it work good by also putting it to External Clock

Thanks in advance

leggy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: SPDIF and MUTE config persistance
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 11:15:51 am »
Hi. I've had this problem too on a PC. I've got a Focusrite Liquid Channel and mic going into the spdif so generally I want it muted and like you the Control Center doesn't remember muted channels when you power off the Audiofuse. I think I've found a solution that you can try. Instead of muting the channels in teh Control Center app try pulling the faders in the app down to zero. YOu can do it for spdif or any of the other channels ie 3&4. I've found that the faders are remembered so you channel will be 'muted' - not quite as easy as remembering actual mute buttons but it seems to work. Perhaps you coudl reply if it works on OS X and that might help some other people too.

Good luck,

Rob

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines