April 19, 2024, 05:14:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: My Spark2 Software dosn't work anymore.  (Read 1798 times)

Chufu

• Apprentice
  • The old Synth Man was here!
My Spark2 Software dosn't work anymore.
« on: September 26, 2020, 03:02:08 pm »
What can I do ???

Yesterday I Clean my Computersystem.  In the course whose some Directories are going from my System Disk to an other Harddisk.
So fare so good.
Now my Spark2 dosn't work any more.   :o
O.K.
Now i have deinstall my Spark komplet and reinstall it fresch vorm my Arturia Software Center. Before I do this I correct my Directorys in the Software Center.
But it dosn't works. Installing is good but the Spark is only crashing! :-[
O.K. The same Procedure again. Deinstalling, but this time first I load the Installation File down and I install it from this.
The same Issue as before. :-[

Now I don't know what I can do more to reanimate my Spark2.
What's wrong? :'(
Pleace Help me!!!

My System is a Win10 on a i5 7th Gen 3,8GHz CPU, 8GBRam with a 256GB SSD as System Disk, an NI Komplet Audio6 Audio Interface and a 1TB-HD.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 03:05:43 pm by Chufu »

LBH

Re: My Spark2 Software dosn't work anymore.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 04:32:08 pm »
How did you clean your computer system? You could have removed vital system files. In that case you need to restore Windows.

You can try to do a  "Run sfc/scannow as a administrator" (it's not enough to be logged in as a administrator). You can find directions on the web.
This can repair Windows. If you are lucky that's enough. But perhaps you need to reset Windows. Please do backups of your files before you do this.
Spark2 should work. Be sure you does'nt have duplicate Spark2 files though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 04:40:55 pm by LBH »

Chufu

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 08:54:14 pm »
Hm ???
I think not so. While all other Programs works correct. Programs like 3DCoat(3d Grafik),Blender(3dGrafik),KiCad(PCB),Inkscape(Vector Grafik),Visual Studio Code(Developement)
MasiveX,MSoundFactory,Pigments and many others are working well. The Spark2 is the only one it makes problems.
I don't think that there are System Files lost. I think when Systemfiles lost other Programms going mad to.
Do you have an other Idee?

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 09:08:09 pm »
Did you restart your computer after unistalling Spark2 before reinstalling again?
Else you can try that.
Sometimes there is a difference between just restarting and  shut down and start the computer. So you can try both.

And you can try the other things i suggested beside the Windows reset.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 09:15:17 pm by LBH »

Chufu

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 12:40:23 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Huray Juhu!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :D :D :D Now it works again!!!  :D :D :D

My Windows has take a Update. After this I give Spark2 a last Chance for this Day and I instaled it new again.
After Installing I klick the Desktop Ikon and a Wonder is happend. It works!!!! ;D
Now the big Test in my DAW and...Yes!!! We have won!!! 8)

What's on? I have instaled without change the suggested Folders on to my C: Drive. Thats all.
OK. The Drive Space what its cost must I cancel otherwhise. I think Spark2 is a Diva what the Folder related. When I Change the Folders in the Installer then they don't find all important Files. That is an issu in Spark or in the Installer.

Thanks for help @LBH again

Now I can do what I want with it.  Music!  ;D

LBH

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 03:40:44 pm »
Glad it works.

Cheers.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2020, 02:01:02 pm »
I think Spark2 is a Diva what the Folder related. When I Change the Folders in the Installer then they don't find all important Files. That is an issu in Spark or in the Installer.
No that's an issue with you not understanding how software works. You can't just fcuk about with where software expects itself to be installed then complain it doesn't work properly afterwards, especially on Windows machines.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines