March 28, 2024, 02:48:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: pitch wheel not working in ableton live for analog lab  (Read 1633 times)

speakingcolors

• My Links
pitch wheel not working in ableton live for analog lab
« on: September 18, 2020, 06:26:37 am »
Hi,

So I just got the keyboard and started playing with it. Noticed that the Pitch Wheel isn't doing anything in Analog Lab. I can move it with my mouse in the VST and hear the changes, but the physical one doesn't do anything. The 7 knob also don't do anything. The rest works tho, not sure why, tried various things and went online too to search but to no avail.

I am using Ableton Live 10 Standard, installed the driver and Midi Controller but didn't change anything in the Midi Controller, rebooted, restarted live, unplugged and replugged the Keyboard a few times, checked the midi settings for it. There's 3 Keylab Essential 49 showing there so not sure which one is the right one or if they all work.
My Midi channel is set to all in the keyboard.

Any ideas? This is driving me crazy lol.

Thanks
Electronic Music Producer

LBH

Re: pitch wheel not working in ableton live for analog lab
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 04:29:48 pm »
Hi,

Does the Pitch wheel work, when you use Analog Lab as stand alone application (outside your DAW Ableton Live)?

Have you set up your controller in Ableton Lives preferences, both as a keyboard and a control surface? There are posts about doing this in the forums.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:31:36 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines