April 19, 2024, 04:29:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keystep S-Trig and Behringer Moog 55 911 not working  (Read 2016 times)

mmckenzie

Keystep S-Trig and Behringer Moog 55 911 not working
« on: September 17, 2020, 05:28:46 pm »
I have just acquired a set of Berhinger 55 modules and a Keystep keyboard to go with.

Setting the gate output to S-Trig via the software, I plug it into the 911 ADSR module and although it triggers the start, the decay bit doesn't work and the sustain is at max irrespective of the knob setting.

AFAIK the action of S-trig should be to short the contacts on key down and open on key up. Measuring the voltage at the 911 inputs give 10V ish when there is no key pressed and 2,25V ish (NOT 0V) when a key is pressed.

What is the solution? And please don't say used the V-trig option and the 961 because I have other plans for that.

Chenry

Re: Keystep S-Trig and Behringer Moog 55 911 not working
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:36:26 am »
Good day mmckenzie. I am having the same issue with my 911 when using the s trig setting on the KeyStep. Only attack and release are responsive. Decay and sustain are not .Were you able to get it working properly? Any help is appreciated.

Vo1t

Re: Keystep S-Trig and Behringer Moog 55 911 not working
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 05:02:01 am »
found this on Muffwiggler...
post  by banjostring1815 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:35 am

My current Moog type S trig signal does not trigger the Behringer 911

Shorting the jack input does trigger the module but it doesn’t work with my normal keyboard system.

I’ve never had any problems before with S Trig ....anyone suggest what the problem is

SOLVED

By using a single connection from S Trig hot tip to tip of input jack the module now works fine .

I think what he's saying is don't connect the ring potion of the cable, let me know if this works

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines