March 29, 2024, 01:10:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't log in to website  (Read 2882 times)

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
Can't log in to website
« on: September 16, 2020, 04:55:02 am »
When I try and log in to the Arturia website with my established email address and password I get a message to the effect of:

Login unavailable.  Your action is Required.  Please check email for login and reset information.
(or something to that effect, the message disappears fairly quickly)

What do I need to do?  The Arturia Software center seems to have no issue providing updates using the same account, but I can't login to the website. Not sure what I need to do here?

LBH

Re: Can't log in to website
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 04:51:26 pm »
Perhaps there was server issues. Have you tried again?

If you still have the issue, then you can try to contact the webmaster through this form:  https://www.arturia.com/contact

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 06:37:13 pm »
Yup.  Still doesn't work.  Done that.

"Any support request sent through the contact form will be ignored."

Looks like I will no longer be using or purchasing any Arturia products.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 06:40:13 pm by KajelTheSpoon »

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 06:44:54 pm »
Also tried the password reset and it says I'm blocked.

Well, that's it.  No way to get support.  No way to contact anyone.  I'm done with this.

No more Arturia for me.  So glad I wasted thousands of dollars on software and equipment.
I just don't have the time for this kind of nonsense.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 07:02:38 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

I would say, that it's not support about a product. But okay.
Have you tried this: https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase
There is a "Use Case" named "My Account is locked".

You can also try to email: info@arturia.com  - like you can read about on the contact form page i posted at first.

Off coarse it should be possible to contact Arturia, when you have account issues.

EDIT:
BTW: Have you tried to clean your browser and/ or use another browser to login? Or perhaps tried another computer?
It could be a local issue - i guess.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:21:55 pm by LBH »

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 07:34:33 pm »
Yeah, tried w different browsers and computers.  Not sure how my account got blocked but it seems to only affect logging into the website.  I still am able to get into the software center app with the same username and password. 

Thanks for the suggestions.

(I'll reply back here if anything happens... but I'm about at the limit as to how much time I'm willing to spend on this... life's too short!)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:39:13 pm by KajelTheSpoon »

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 08:03:22 pm »
Read some other messages in the forum that mentioned re-activating via the original registration email.  I didn't think I still had it, since it was from years ago, but I found my original registration email and re-activated my account using the link in the email and that worked.  Yay!

That doesn't really change my opinion though.  How did this happen in the first place?  Surely my account was previously activated or I wouldn't have been able to use the website up until now! 

As I mentioned in another post, the amount of time necessary to try and get issues resolved brings the cost/value proposition of these products into question.  In the last couple of days I've wasted about 6 hours between trying to get back on the site to get some actual support and trying everything I can think of to get my product to actually work.

Aint nobody got time for that.

LBH

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 08:21:58 pm »
It's a pain having issues like this. No doubt about that. Good you can get to you account again, with the help from the user forum.
I actually thought you had tried to reactivate your account, also because you said you had tried to reset it.
Thanks for reporting back.

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 11:48:21 pm »
Ahh... just to clarify...

If your account is "blocked" you cannot use the password reset function.  Actually that is the only action I tried to take that resulted in a message telling me my account was blocked.  Trying to just login gave some other different cryptic message that didn't say my account was blocked. 

Resetting ones account activation has to be done from the original registration email that was sent when one first signed up on the website.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines