April 25, 2024, 09:48:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to access Grand Piano from UVI?  (Read 2079 times)

stagelab

• Apprentice
How to access Grand Piano from UVI?
« on: August 14, 2020, 09:07:06 pm »
I set up the iLOK and UVI to use the grand piano that comes with the controller. How do I actually access the grand piano sound library when I'm using my controller (with or without Logic)? Do I open UVI? What do I do in UVI to bring up the library?

I was able to figure out how to turn on the stereo UVI plugin in Logic but the screen that pops up doesn't show the piano sound library. Where do I go to access it for recording?

LBH

Re: How to access Grand Piano from UVI?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 04:36:37 pm »
First - The Piano is a UVI product. It's more likely you can get help about UVI product in UVIs forums.

If you have downloaded the free workstation player from UVI, then the Piano - if installed correct - should show in the workstations browser. If not - then i suggest you ask UVI forum and support.

speakingcolors

• My Links
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 06:20:35 am »
I did all theses steps but, where do I actually get Grand Piano Model D?

I don't have any activation code anywhere. I searched in the Arturia website and their guide, is actually UVI guide which don't talk about Grand Piano Model D at all. Still followed it through, activated and launched the Workstation but it's no where to be found...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Electronic Music Producer

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 04:27:40 pm »
I did all theses steps but, where do I actually get Grand Piano Model D?
Through your UVI account.
The Piano/ a instrument also need to be downloaded an installed on your computer.

I don't have any activation code anywhere.
It should be on your Arturia account, when you registrer you controller.

Info here from Keylab Essentials product site: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-essential-61/start
And from FAQ: https://www.arturia.com/faq/activationorregistration/how-to-register-my-uvi-grand-piano

Hope this helps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines