April 19, 2024, 03:10:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bug with "Step Edit" mode (?) ghost notes triggered  (Read 558 times)

DiSc

• Apprentice
Bug with "Step Edit" mode (?) ghost notes triggered
« on: January 22, 2022, 09:03:47 pm »
Obviously I found a bug with the step edit mode with the drum sequencer active:
If step edit mode is active, it triggers drum notes that are not active (anymore) on the chosen step. Sometimes it also triggers note of the "seq" track (the on different midi channels).
Normally this happens, if I first program a drum trigger on step x, the afterwards I delete that trigger from the step x. Then the step edit mode triggers still the deleted step. And, strangely, it triggers sometimes also other notes, whichwere never programmed on that step x. When this bug happens, only chance to get rid of it with "Clr Ptn" action. BTW the "Clr Steps" action is not working here, maybe another bug??
Also this bug affects not all steps, mainly step number 4 and 13. And also if all steps are containing triggers. To reproduce this, try the following:
1. Put a trigger on every step, i.e. drum note 1 on step 1, note 2 on step 2 and so on.
2. check with Step edit mode
3. then delete the trigger on step 4, or on step 13
4. check again the steps with Step edit mode

The played sequence is not affected, only the step edit mode.

It would be kind if someone can confirm this bug, or correct me if I'm wrong....  ::)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 09:07:47 pm by DiSc »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines