April 16, 2024, 12:39:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Turning on the KSP nees several attempts  (Read 1259 times)

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
Turning on the KSP nees several attempts
« on: September 11, 2020, 04:50:31 pm »
Sometimes i need several (4 - 5) attempts to start the KSP anyone with this issue also?

synthcreep

• Apprentice
Re: Turning on the KSP nees several attempts
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:17:47 pm »
That sounds like a hardware defect in the KSP, the power cable or USB cable or the power supply it self.

If this happens regardless of whether you are powering the KSP via USB or power supply then you probably have a faulty unit.

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 07:52:30 pm »
Sometimes i need several (4 - 5) attempts to start the KSP anyone with this issue also?

That is too bad to hear.  No, my unit starts up the first time, every time.  If you are powering by USB, try using the adapter.  If you are using the adaptor, try plugging it into another outlet and see how it fares, or if using USB, try another cable, or port and see how that does.

Sorry again.  Stuff like this is never fun to deal with, but I hope you get it sorted.

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 09:11:56 am »
It started after the new Firmware update. Before that everything was fine. After the update sometimes it just starts, sometimes i need to start several times. I will have an eye on it.

Hamish Mcchlery

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 11:54:56 am »
I did the firmware update and the unit has died completely immediately after. Awaiting response from Arturia.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines