April 25, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arp swing  (Read 1251 times)

razzkazz

• Apprentice
Arp swing
« on: September 08, 2020, 11:58:32 am »
Apologies if this has already been requested, did a search and couldn't find anything. Shortly after unboxing and getting an arp going, I immediately/intuitively went to add some swing. It seems this is not possible. Seems like an obvious and wanted feature.

Hoping to see it appear in the future  :)

Andrew Henderson

Re: Arp swing
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 07:05:49 pm »
Although I haven't tried it myself, page 31 of the manual states that shuffle can be applied to sequences AND arpeggios!

??

razzkazz

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:40:11 pm »
Yes going over the manual again, on page 26 "Swing introduces a shuffle feel to the active sequence or arpeggio."

It adds swing to sequences, but not to arpeggio's. I will write to support, to correct the manual or get some more info.

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 01:09:32 am »
Yes going over the manual again, on page 26 "Swing introduces a shuffle feel to the active sequence or arpeggio."

It adds swing to sequences, but not to arpeggio's. I will write to support, to correct the manual or get some more info.

yes, this is a great idea.  It is either something that has become broken, or has not been properly implemented, despite the manual being written to say it works.

please write back here, with the response from support, for future readers.

razzkazz

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 12:30:19 pm »
Support got back. They confirmed that at the moment swing only works on sequences, but the plan is to implement it in a future firmware update  8)

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 12:55:51 pm »
Support got back. They confirmed that at the moment swing only works on sequences, but the plan is to implement it in a future firmware update  8)

Thank you so much.  This is great to know, and now we can all look forward to this coming in the near future.

ffernandez

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 11:43:22 pm »
So any idea of when is this coming? It's a very important feature to be missed...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines