April 27, 2024, 12:21:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab MkII not recognizable in Cakewalk by Bandlab  (Read 1037 times)

el_lobo

Keylab MkII not recognizable in Cakewalk by Bandlab
« on: February 25, 2022, 01:57:13 am »
Hello,

I am new here and I'd like to say hello to everyone.
I just obtained a new Keylab MKII which is really nice piece of gear. Before I moved here (Tokyo) I lived in Dublin where I used Novation X-Station, which was very nice, and I still think in some aspects better than Keylab. Anyway, I plugged Keylab through USB to my laptop, there was no problem whatsoever with my V Collection 7 (and 3). But when I start my DAW, I cannot use Keylab, there is no recognition of the hardware. I use my BOSS 1000GT Core as the interface. So Keylab is connected with the computer by a separate USB port. In such configuration there was not a single issue with V Collection. There was no issue with X-Station either (but it has built in interface) where I used extensively V Collection. Is there any problem with Keylab working with Cakewalk? Or Boss is the source of trouble? I'd be grateful for any tips.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Keylab MkII not recognizable in Cakewalk by Bandlab
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 02:55:44 pm »
Hi

I am unsure from this post whether you're saying you still have issues with the Keylab connected directly via USB or whether your issues only occur when it is connected via the BOSS 1000GT Core. Also how are you connecting a midi controller via what is basically a guitar effects pedal? Really you should connect it direct to your computer via USB.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines