April 20, 2024, 06:11:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't login to ASC  (Read 13315 times)

Kurgen

• Apprentice
Can't login to ASC
« on: September 04, 2020, 08:36:53 pm »
I tried logging into ASC to have a look at the Pigments demo, but it will not let me in. I can login to my account on this website no problem, as you can see by the fact that I'm posting here! :) If I open ASC and try to login, using the same credentials I use here, I get "Failed to sign in. Please retry". If I open Pigments, it asks me to login, but I get the same result. HELP!

LBH

Re: Can't login to ASC
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 08:43:04 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Do you use your email adress you have for your Arturia account to log into ASC? If not, then do that.
I don't think you can use your user name to log into ASC, like you can here.

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 08:51:09 pm »
Hi, yes, I do. My email, and the same password I use for this site.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 08:54:57 pm »
Have you tried to reinstall ASC?

Are you on MAC or Windows?

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 09:12:57 pm »
Uninstalled, reinstalled, same problem. "Failed to sign in. Please retry".

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit, build no 1909.

LBH

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 09:26:38 pm »
If you use the correct login informations, then it's very strange.
I can't tell if there are login issues from your location.

I think you'll have to contact Arturia support through your Arturia account.

Hope you get it fixed fast.

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 09:36:43 pm »
Thanks, yeah, it's a strange one for sure. I haven't had any such issue for probably over a decade. Such a simple thing (you'd think) but an absolute brick wall, when it point-blank refuses to log you in.

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2020, 09:24:15 pm »
Incredibly, this problem persists; I initially tried to access my software (Arturia demo) via ASC in September this year, but no joy. Contacted their support channel, got a BS stock response that completely ignored me stating that I CANNOT LOGIN via ASC, where it was suggested that I !!! login !!! in order to activate my software. I have now (7pm 30/11/20) purchased the full version of Pigments, which I have registered, downloaded and installed, but still cannot use due to the exact same issue; "Failed to sign in. Please retry" in ASC. I then tried the "offline activation" option, where you generate a "request file", which I did, and uploaded it at approx 7:30pm on 30/11/20, and now, 8:50pm on the same day I still have not received the promised email with the activation file I need to complete the offline activation.

I haven't experienced such a level of incompetence in many a year. How are these people still in business?!? I hear their hardware is fantastic, but unfortunately I've only experienced the web presence, and it is faaaar from satisfactory.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:06:47 pm by Kurgen »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 01:01:32 pm »
I haven't experienced such a level of incompetence in many a year. How are these people still in business?!? I hear their hardware is fantastic, but unfortunately I've only experienced the web presence, and it is faaaar from satisfactory.
30-odd pages of complaints about their bug-ridden Matrix Brute might change your mind about that. Unless as CEO you do a Gerald Ratner and commit commercial suicide by publicly slagging off your own products, it's surprisingly simple to paper over the cracks just enough to keep sales flowing.

Hope you get it sorted.  Keep hounding them and don't take no for an answer.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2020, 01:10:59 pm »
LOL... so it's not just their software then? :) Well, perseverence won the day - I finally got an email with an offline activation, which worked, but it still doesn't put my mind at rest if/when something glitches and I have to reactivate at some point, as the ASC portal has never managed to login for me, from September till now.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 02:11:46 pm »
Result! Well done.  ;D
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Junoiknow106!

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2022, 10:37:32 am »
I have exactly the same issue. I use the correct details but cannot log in. I receive the same error message.

This is obviously something to do with Arturia’s software.

Kurgen

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2022, 11:39:22 am »
Hi, I did get to login eventually, but it was down to there being a character in my password that the Arturia portal didn't like. Can't remember which char, probably an @ or $ or whatever. As soon as I changed my password it worked.

itsandy

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2022, 03:25:02 am »
Finally figured it out! If you're installing it fresh, instead of logging in directly in Analog Lab V app, open the "Arturia Software Center" app and sign in there, Analog Lab V will automatically synchronise license from that app.

GeorgeM1975

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2022, 06:21:24 pm »
Hello. I also can't log into ASC since I installed Mac Ventura 13.0.1.
I've tried what you said and still can't get it.
Can somebody help me?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines