March 29, 2024, 04:27:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transport Controls of Keylab Essential 49 and Cakewalk Bandlab  (Read 2028 times)

jpinsa

• Apprentice
Hi All,

I was quite excited about using the transport controls, however it seems as if it's not possible in Cakewalk BandLab or Sonar. I have scoured the net and tried so many different tutorials, but nothing seems to light them buttons up. I've tried the ACT Midi control surface, Mackie, Hui and generic and no luck. I seem to do everything correctly as they say but when I click midi learn in the cell and wiggle a rotary or press a button on the keylab, nothing happens.

To be clear, my drivers are working and it is listed as a midi device. I can play midi and control vst's with the arturia and I can record. It's just this control surface thing.

Sigh :-) with all the progress made in the world, midi never gets easier. Here's hoping one of you folks have solved this or perhaps it's just not possible? Thanks all.

jpinsa

• Apprentice
Re: Transport Controls of Keylab Essential 49 and Cakewalk Bandlab
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 11:41:45 pm »
Ok. Solved the problem and now the transport controls are working fine. When I press record, it starts recording, however the lights don't light up, ie the record button isn't red even though it is recording. Any thoughts on what controls this.

cboshuizen

• Apprentice
Re: Transport Controls of Keylab Essential 49 and Cakewalk Bandlab
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:02:04 pm »
How did you get it to work? I get mine to work occasionally, and then it stops again and I don't know why. When it does work, the lights light up correctly. Usually it works the first time I add the device, and as soon as I restart Sonar it stops working. Any tips? Can you screenshot your set up?

Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines