April 25, 2024, 05:16:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SOLVED: Using KeyLab 61 Mkii to control Analog Lab inside Logic  (Read 908 times)

OFS

• Apprentice
Hello everyone,

I've been using the Analog Lab standalone app to mess around, get familiar with it, find sounds, etc. For this, I've been using the KeyLab 61 in 'Analog Lab' mode and it all works as expected.

However, I started a project in Logic and I'd like to be able to control an Analog Lab instance in a track the same way I did with the app, only now nothing works. I already configured Logic for the KeyLab 61 according to the instructions, and in DAW mode the transport controls and all else work, but I'm not really interested in this.

What I would like, is to be able to open an Analog Lab instrument plugin instance from a certain track, and with the plugin windows selected, control that instance from the KeyLab (wheel and arrow keys to select sounds, for example) the same way I do with the standalone app.

I realize that when DAW mode is selected, it's supposed to control the DAW, but if I select Analog Lab mode on the keyboard, shouldn't it control the selected instance of Analog Lab the same way as with the app?

Am I missing something here???

Thanks,
Miguel Barrosa
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:58:06 pm by OFS »

OFS

• Apprentice
Re: SOLVED: Using KeyLab 61 Mkii to control Analog Lab inside Logic
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 09:03:46 pm »
Hi,

If anyone has the same problem, I solved this by selecting 'KeyLab mkII' in the bottom right of the Analog Lab plugin. Before, it was in 'Generic MIDI Controller', so the Analog Lab mode in the KeyLab wasn't working.

BTW, I find these security questions for every post a major pain in the a**! It feels like I'm taking an exam every time I try to write something, and it's really discouraging when using the forum. I almost gave up posting the way to solve my problem because of this. Is this really necessary???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines