March 29, 2024, 11:00:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pigment Preset banks purchased from Arturia not showing up  (Read 2670 times)

sean8877

Pigment Preset banks purchased from Arturia not showing up
« on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:56 am »
Hi,

Hopefully this will be an easy question for someone to answer but I can't figure it out. I purchased four preset banks for Pigments from the Arturia site (GENERATION ELECTRIC, SYNTHWAVE 2085, RUSTED KEYS and TACTILE STRIKE).

The problem is I didn't receive any download links for the presets. I do see the preset banks listed under "My Products" in my account and it says they are registered. When I click the "Download Your Product Here" link it brings me to a page with a bunch of downloads for their softsynths but no preset downloads. I also tried running the Arturia Software Center application and it did show there was an update for Pigments but when I updated, restarted my DAW and opened Pigments none of the preset banks were there. Am I missing something? Is there some other way you're supposed to download the preset banks and install them? I already sent a support email but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks for any help.

-Sean

LBH

Re: Pigment Preset banks purchased from Arturia not showing up
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 11:58:49 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

You can:

- download the preset installer from your Arturia account under each product. Cklick the green text "More Info" for the product, then the download buttons will appear. This will let you download the installer.

or

- install through the preset store in Pigments. When you go to the Browser view in Pigments the button "Store" will be visible beside the master volume in the top menu. This will install the presets.  Click "My Library" to see presets you own.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:02:02 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines