April 19, 2024, 03:27:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MINILAB - problem with connecting to MDI Control Center  (Read 8547 times)

RedSahara

MINILAB - problem with connecting to MDI Control Center
« on: December 07, 2014, 11:47:00 pm »
Hi,
I just purchased the MINILAB controller. I have problem with connecting to MDI Control Center and updating my firmware. I am using Mac OS X 10.10. I did download the latest version of the unified midi control center (1.1.0, revision 5b71451). I opened the MDI Control Center. The "Device" filed shows MiniLab as connected. The "Firmware Revision = Unknown". When I select Firmware upgrade, the message box says "Could not get firmware version" and the  "upgrade" button is grayed out. When I click on Sync it gives an error saying "Failed to open the device". So I am not sure how to upgrade the firmware. I know my controller is connected as I can use it in my Logic 9 environment. Please help

fizay

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MINILAB - problem with connecting to MDI Control Center
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 01:43:15 am »
[post removed by author]
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:10:50 am by fizay »

z1reticuli

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 12:55:26 pm »
I have exactly the same problem, with Minilab 25 used via MIDI CONTROL CENTER on Mac. So I am left with a MIDI pad and keyboard, the knobs cannot be used or mapped in DAW (Ableton 64 bit). When however I launch Analog Lab as standalone, the knobs work just fine... 

mrpingu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 10:25:52 am »
Yep, I also have the same problem.

acousticstrings

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 07:53:10 pm »
I've never gotten this to work on my 64bit windows 7 PC even though device manager says drivers are present. Anyone who got this resolved, please let me know. Support has offered no recourse and are giving me a hard time to RMA this product.

tharkoz

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 03:42:40 am »
SAME PROBLEM!!!  >:(  I've had this for over a year now probably AND I STILL CAN'T FIX IT! I've followed all the different solutions I've found, reinstall everything, different ports, Audio MIDI utilities... Just can't sync with MIDI Control Center.. Says "Error     The device has been disconnected." even while i'm playing a note on the pad and it remains lit up. It's just messed up... I can't believe there's been no support for this. Disappointment

johnmanoahs

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 04:13:47 am »
I had the same issue and figured out that I am using a USB hub to connect my Aturia Keylab 88. I unplugged it from the hub (Arturia AudioFuse in my case) and connected it directly to my iMac. It worked!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines