March 28, 2024, 09:40:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini Filter update "not compatible" with Ableton 10  (Read 2952 times)

Whtrz

• Apprentice
Mini Filter update "not compatible" with Ableton 10
« on: August 05, 2020, 09:05:18 pm »
Hi
I updated my Arturia software recently and now the Mini Filter isn't compatible with Live 10.

It appears in the VST list, but I cannot load it into a session, and any sessions that previously had it in have a dialogue box when I open them saying it is "not compatible"

I have a bunch of projects that I have a deadline on and I really need this working. I have emailed Arturia about it but have heard nothing back yet.

Does anyone have any ideas?? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin as well as rescanned all the plugins in Ableton...

LBH

Re: Mini Filter update "not compatible" with Ableton 10
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 09:32:09 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Have you checked if the plugin in your plugin folder actually is the updated version, or if you somehow have got multiple filter plugins?
The mini filter got a name change quite some time ago for version 1.1.0. If you for some reason suddenly update now but have'nt done so since before the name change, then that might be the issue.  Please check your plugin folder.

EDIT: BTW: You can allways download and install previous version from the Archives on the download pages, in case you need to. EDIT END
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:50:54 pm by LBH »

Whtrz

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 11:25:01 pm »
Hi, thanks for the welcome and for getting back to me so quickly

I've checked and I only have one "Mini Filter" in the folder. I know it used to be called something else (Mini V?) but I have updated it since then.

I will check the for previous versions and see if that fixes it...

Whtrz

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 11:54:30 pm »
Thank you for the archive tip - the previous version now works. You're a life safer! I was seriously beginning to panic...

LBH

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 03:04:12 am »
Your welcome.

I can add, that even though i don't use Ableton Live, then i do have Live 10 lite installed on a PC, and i can load the filter into that.

I'm on Windows 10.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines