April 25, 2024, 10:05:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bus A/B and Send controls per Engine and Filter?  (Read 1144 times)

MeesterLaser

Bus A/B and Send controls per Engine and Filter?
« on: January 30, 2020, 03:51:16 pm »
For sound design purposes, it would be useful to control the amount of raw signal sent to the various effects banks on the engine and filter level, and allow FX Bus A/B to utilize the Send effects as a final polish. 

If this is already possible and I've somehow missed it entirely, please forgive me, and tell me the manual page. 

Thanks.

spacef

• Apprentice
    • SpaceF-Devices
Re: Bus A/B and Send controls per Engine and Filter?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 10:06:19 am »
The send level is on the FX Page (pic attached).

There are levels for FX A and B but I agree that sends per filter output would be nice.

The effect section is a bit confusing and limits things rather than allowing them, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 02:04:54 pm by spacef »
https://spacef-devices.com/  (Scope devices)
https://midipoti.com   (overlays and stuff)

Harrison

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 09:30:14 am »
Having separate a and b bus controls from the filters would be really helpful. giving you separate effects and one filter per engine when the filters are split. Having two busses coming from one source doesn’t make sense to me. Actually three I guess. I wish I understood the logic behind it.

chagzuki

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 10:21:17 am »
Yes, this would make a huge difference. As things presently stand I don't see much point in the parallel insert bus routing option, but if it would make a huge amount of sense if you could assign the output of one filter to one fx bus etc., then you basically get per filter FX.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines