March 28, 2024, 04:08:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic Pro X not recognising Analog Lab Lite  (Read 2876 times)

neege

Logic Pro X not recognising Analog Lab Lite
« on: July 18, 2020, 03:22:01 pm »
Hi,

I just bought the Arturia Minilab MkII and I am having problems using Analog Lab with Logic Pro X. From reading about this on the internet, I can see that people have similar problems, but I haven't been able to find an answer and I really hope someone can help.

The Arturia Software Centre is telling me that I have the Analog Lab Lite product registered and I can see the files installed on my laptop, yet when I open Logic it gives me the following message:

'Logic Pro X unexpectedly quit while trying to use the Audio Unit “Analog Lab 4” by “Arturia”.
This plug-in may require an update.'

I have the most recent version of Analog Lab Lite - v4.2.0 - and it still does not work. I installed the demo product of Arturia Farfisa and it shows on the dropdown for AU Instruments, but Analog Lab does not.

Hardware/Software:

MacBook Pro - Catalina

Logic Pro X v10.4.8

All help with this would be hugely appreciated,
cheers

LBH

Re: Logic Pro X not recognising Analog Lab Lite
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 05:06:17 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I assume you have checked that the plugin is located in the right place, and that it's the correct version. Also that you have checked, you have'nt multiple versions installed.

I can suggest to try to install the previous version of Analog Lab, to see if that work. In that case there might be an issue with the new Analog Lab AU. You can download from here, if you click on the green "Show Archives" button: https://www.arturia.com/minilab-mkii/resources
Otherwise i suggest you contact Arturia support.

It's allways hard to tell what the reason is for the error messages you get.

neege

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 10:31:28 pm »
Hi, thanks for your reply and advice.

I downloaded the previous version of Analog Lab and the error message has stopped. Analog Lab and Farfisa VST files are saved in Library/Audio/Plugins/VST, but still Analog Lab is not appearing in AU Instruments in Logic - Farfisa. I will delete everything and try again.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 11:23:50 pm »
Your welcome.

Did a quick search and found this: https://help.timespace.com/home/logic-pro-not-seeing-audio-unit-plugins
Perhaps that can help, if it still won't work. It can be about Logic.
Good luck.

I'm on Windows.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines