March 29, 2024, 12:59:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 4 Missing Presets  (Read 3428 times)

josiahklk

Analog Lab 4 Missing Presets
« on: July 15, 2020, 01:50:40 am »
I purchased a Minilab MkII and received the included piano, Ableton Live Lite, and Analog Lab Lite that I used all of!

I seem to recall installing an update to Analog Lab Lite from the Arturia Software Center and after I activated Analog Lab again, more than half of my presets were gone!

I'm not positive that was the cause, but it was the last thing that I did before everything disappeared. Any ideas?

LBH

Re: Analog Lab 4 Missing Presets
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 01:42:58 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

If your presets actually are in your preset folder, then i suggest you try to delete the db.db3 file in the main preset folder, and the open an application. Create a back up first, just in case.
If your presets are not in your preset folder, then please contact Arturia support, and perhaps download and install the previous version of Analog Lab.

There are more posts in Analog Lab 4 and V-Collection forums about this issue. You can find and read them too for further informations, if needed.

jcor2312@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 04:38:56 am »
I actually had kind of the same issue. I got a new SSD so all my files were deleted. Previous to this, My Mini Lab was working wonderfully.

I tried downloading the programs once again only to find only 70 presets (there used to be more of that I am certain) were loading. This was only in the Synth's section. Piano, Organ and Multi do not have any presets available. I tried downloading and upgrading 3 times and I still have the same issue.

I also tried deleting that db.db3 file everyone seems to be talking about but had no luck.

Could anyone help me?

Also, the pitch slider seems to not be working and I have only been using my minilab for less than a month. Could that be related to my initial problem?

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 04:58:58 am by jcor2312@gmail.com »

chicrito

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 12:47:50 am »
I actually had kind of the same issue. I got a new SSD so all my files were deleted. Previous to this, My Mini Lab was working wonderfully.

I tried downloading the programs once again only to find only 70 presets (there used to be more of that I am certain) were loading. This was only in the Synth's section. Piano, Organ and Multi do not have any presets available. I tried downloading and upgrading 3 times and I still have the same issue.

I also tried deleting that db.db3 file everyone seems to be talking about but had no luck.

Could anyone help me?

Also, the pitch slider seems to not be working and I have only been using my minilab for less than a month. Could that be related to my initial problem?

Cheers

Updated my software today, happened the same to me

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines