March 28, 2024, 11:05:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 7 instruments silent in songs imported as audio from Reason 11  (Read 1989 times)

Kafkaesque

• Apprentice
Hello,

I'm a recent V Collection buyer - I got it while it was on half price for the coronavirus lockdown sale. As stated in the thread title, my DAW is Reason 11.

It all seemed to work perfectly fine while I was just playing around with it. All the plugins produced sound without glitches or latency problems as plugins, and MIDI playback in Reason also had no problems. But when I recently tried to export songs with V Collection plugins included as audio files, I discovered the Arturia instruments were always silent. Every other plugin I have shows up, VST or otherwise; when I play songs back in Reason itself, the V Collection sounds are present. But once I export it as audio, all Arturia sounds are completely gone.

I'm not sure what the problem here might be. I've fiddled with Reason 11's settings, I've changed around my sample rate and my audio settings and anything else I thought might be causing this problem, I've exported my tracks as every audio format available to me, and still nothing. What is going on here? (Just in case it's asked, my audio driver is Realtek ASIO)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 05:18:41 pm by Kafkaesque »

LBH

Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Does it work with other third party VST plugins?

It's hard to tell where the issue is.

Found this on a quick web search: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1286827-export-song-audio-file-reason-11-a.html
Perhaps that can help. Sound like the same or similar issue.

Kafkaesque

• Apprentice
Yes - I played around with several other VSTs by other providers, and they all show up in exported audio files. Only the V Collection/Analog Lab is having this issue.

Thank you for the link - I'll check it out, see if it helps.

Kafkaesque

• Apprentice
Unfortunately the problem in the Gearslutz thread appears unrelated to the one i'm having. I'll contact Propellerhead/Arturia customer support for now, but anyone reading this who thinks they might know what's up, your input would also be appreciated.

bloki

Hi,
I have the same problem, Kafkaesque have you found any solutions?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines