April 18, 2024, 10:27:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New issues after the update  (Read 1289 times)

AdrianLazerMan

• Apprentice
New issues after the update
« on: June 22, 2020, 11:37:51 am »
Hello there,

I got some new problems after the update:
- Led's hanging after switching from arp to seq
- In old projects using the arp and then switching back to seq mode, will start another pattern.
- After playing for a while, sometimes the track I'm working on refuses to output played notes (seq still running and outputing notes) and the Led's over the keyboard are lit red (was in the yellow track)

The "old" issues however were fixed for me as far as I can tell at least.

Has anyone got similar issues?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: New issues after the update
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 11:07:27 pm »
Hi  i have not sen these issues but after the update did you do a factory reset ?
Of course after you saved your projects.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Overand

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 08:13:59 pm »
I'm curious if you've had success with the reset.

Also, I'd like you to take a look at this thread I just posted about "silent notes." It's a drum track, but there are some specific things I noted there. (Parameters for the "silent notes" don't show up on the knob LEDs when you're in Step Edit mode, for example.)  If your issues seem the same, it might make sense to post in that thread, partially because the title is a bit more descriptive, and having two folks with the same issue may be more helpful for the devs, should this eventually get reported as an issue/bug.

AdrianLazerMan

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 07:32:07 pm »
I just did the reset and it did nothing.
The thread with the silent notes is interesting but these are not the problems I have.
I just wanted to make a quick track to see if the reset did help, but ended up with more problems than before.
Now if I have polyrhythm enabled on the drums and set the last Step as 32/48/64 (Notes only in the first 16 steps) random drumnotes are played without setting them.
This happended after recording live with quantization off.

To be honest I'm pissed.
This is not how you launch a product.
Arturia get your stuff together and please stop realeasing such unfinished products.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines