March 29, 2024, 12:32:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dimming on screen!!!  (Read 7337 times)

pierwill

Dimming on screen!!!
« on: July 08, 2020, 10:31:04 am »
Hello,
I am a musician and I work with Arturia products.
I'm promoting this brand on Soundcloud! especially for the MOOG Modular which is my favorite tool since ...
I ask questions by email to Arturia, but I NEVER get an answer?

I discover the forum ! Very happy !

When you open Modular V2 or V3, it does not appear entirely on the screen. To work, you have to "unroll" all the time... :-(

My question is: why not work on a vertical screen and be able to have Modualr in its entirety?

I tried, it works, but the Windows window is not resizable?
Admit it's a pity.

Moreover, I have to get all my V2 presets back to put them in V3 and it's a real pain !!!

If you have an answer, thank you in advance.
Pier

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

LBH

Re: Dimming on screen!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 01:46:01 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I don't understand, if you don't hear from Arturia, if you have issues and contacted supoort.

You have posted in the old Modular V2 forum. In the V3 version you can resize the synth window. I will assume that you at least in the 50% size can see all the modules. Perhaps even at larger sizes. You can read in the manual how to resize. It's through the menu.

To upgrade/ convert old preset V2 presets to new V3 presets, Arturia made a preset upgrader/ converter. It was made just after V-Collection 5 came out. This and both the old and new applications is needed to upgrade/ convert presets.
You have to ask Arturia support, where to find the preset upgrader/ converter if it's availble anymore, as i can't see it on the download page.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines