March 29, 2024, 12:16:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 4 Some instruments not working (only in ableton)  (Read 1475 times)

Geordie

So my analog lab 4, when i'm using it as a standolone program all works fine.

When I attach it as a plugin to ableton, the wurli, and some of the other instruments produce no output.

It seems like it could be an issue with the reverb effect, because if I run the piano or some other instruments it seems to work fine. But, if I run them through a reverb effect it seems to just completely cut the audio output.

In ableton, the volume for this channel seems to just get stuck at it's maximum value, as I've shown in the image attached.

If anyone had any idea what could be causing this problem I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Geordie

LBH

Re: Analog Lab 4 Some instruments not working (only in ableton)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 07:30:26 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Strange.

Which instruments does'nt have sound?
Do you own any full individual applications used in Analog Lab or only Analog Lab? Do you use the Arturia selection marked presets?

It seems like it could be an issue with the reverb effect, because if I run the piano or some other instruments it seems to work fine. But, if I run them through a reverb effect it seems to just completely cut the audio output.
Do you say, that you have sound from Wurli, untill you add a reverb?
Where excactly do you add the reverb, - and which settings do you use?
Screenshots are welcome.

Geordie

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 03:03:04 am »
None of the wurlitzer presets work at all, including all of the Arturia selection marked presets. I only own Analog Lab not the individual instruments.

The grand piano and other classical instruments seem to work fine, unless I were to add a reverb FX pedal into the chain, (with any settings on the reverb), it seems to just cut out all audio output. Even once I disable the reverb by switching it off or even deleting it from the chain, the audio doesn't come back on.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 01:14:35 pm »
I must understand, that you add the reverb in Analog Lab, and you have the issue no matter which FX slot you use.
And the issue is only when you use the reverb FX.

I suggest you try to reinstall Analog Lab through Arturia Software Center. If that does'nt make a difference then please contact Arturia support. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines