May 18, 2021, 06:20:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Longer Chains needed or a way to Chain Scenes together  (Read 1506 times)

konjurer

• Apprentice
Re: Longer Chains needed or a way to Chain Scenes together
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2021, 02:44:21 am »
+1

Edit: Just a +1 seems too weak... Allowing for longer chains (like 64 steps ) would only require a few dozen extra bytes of memory for each project. For me it would make a world of difference. I bought the Keystep Pro early on and am still quite frustrated with this device. While most of the initial bugs have been fixed by now, I keep running into limitations that make me put this thing back on the shelf again and again. Still not quite a "Pro" device in my view. A lot of potential, though... I keep my fingers crossed.

Well stated. I'm surprised that more people are not complaining about this. How can you put together a song in 16 short pieces? 

Please fix this soon Arturia!

+100

LaJoX

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 12:24:36 pm »
+1

Just got my Keystep Pro and am happy with it so far, but this is a very important feature for me, too. I got the keyboard for its sequencing abilities and hate fiddling with piano rolls or the like on screen. It should be possible to hack a longer song into the keyboard and play it back without the need for other sequencers.

sweeetdave

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 09:56:16 pm »
hello, i realize a firmware update is on it's way but PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE make it possible to chain scenes together... PLEASE

carlosabriola

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2021, 01:11:45 am »
+1+1+1+1

ebrenegan

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2021, 05:47:32 pm »
+1 for sure. I'm trying to trigger scene after scene and trying to figure out if I should trigger it one bar or two bars before the end. At least it should have the ability to set the trigger to play the next scene after the one before it ends. Instead, I have to be quick. I still have not got my song recorded properly.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines