April 26, 2024, 11:46:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Delay is distorted after save and warming up is not the answer  (Read 1333 times)

Chromat1c

• Apprentice
Maaaaaan I was so happy with the patch and sequence I made but then coming back to it this morning the delay is a distorted garbled mess. I used to think that this was about warming up but not 100% sure now. Warming up does indeed give less distortion but I am pretty sure when I made the patch it had virtually none. Some distortion is still there after an hour.

Also please implement triplet and dotted delay times. Don't tell me there is not enough delay time because I can emulate triplet delays by simply putting the sequencer in triplets with a straight pattern and it works fine. This is the difference between a Binary and Ternary rhythm which is something Arturia seem to need to learn about. There is quite a lot of musicology missing in synth design.
The arp is retarded and plays the top and bottom note twice gerrrr. Please change this. It really IS wrong most of the time in music so sort it out please not happy about these things at all.

Oh and make it so that I can use the arp and seq live with other gear please,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines