March 28, 2024, 11:56:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KSP + 2nd KSP/BSP loopers sync?  (Read 1276 times)

Toonook

• Apprentice
KSP + 2nd KSP/BSP loopers sync?
« on: June 08, 2020, 04:34:24 am »
Hi all,

I have a KSP on order, and I'm wondering - if you have 2 KSP or a KSP + BSP, is there a way to get the loopers of both to trigger when you use one of them? Or will each only loop the tracks that device is sending out.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: KSP + 2nd KSP/BSP loopers sync?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 09:14:27 pm »
Hi,   I have the KSP and the BSp connected via midi din and i can confirm that when in sync and you have setup the CC for the strips the same. that the Ksp triggers the touch strip on the bsp in sync.

Hope this answers your question.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

bobbysteels

• Apprentice
Re: KSP + 2nd KSP/BSP loopers sync?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:12:42 pm »
Hi,   I have the KSP and the BSp connected via midi din and i can confirm that when in sync and you have setup the CC for the strips the same. that the Ksp triggers the touch strip on the bsp in sync.

Hope this answers your question.

Can you clarify how this is done?  I've set my BSP looper strip to cc #9, which according to the KSP manual is the KSP roller cc.  Any ideas?
**EDIT** - It does work for me.  Thanks

Also as an aside, is there any way to have the touch strip/looper also "loop" arps that are being played?  On my KSP the arpeggios continue while the drums repeat per instructions from touch strip.  Thanks
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:33:42 pm by bobbysteels »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines