March 28, 2024, 06:12:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware Update Update  (Read 6628 times)

madb

• Apprentice
Re: Firmware Update Update
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 07:42:22 pm »
Holding tight by checking the forum almost every day for the past 3 months at least... but at some point my grip might slip.....

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 08:14:51 pm »
Holding tight by checking the forum almost every day for the past 3 months at least... but at some point my grip might slip.....

Don't let it!  While I can understand where you are coming from, there is lots of work to be done and I would rather the time be taken to get it all right and as bug free as possible, then rush it out and start all over again with the complaints, crashes, shortcomings, etc.  We all want a polished and feature rich experience and I do believe it will happen, but time will have to be on their side, with patience on ours.

madb

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2021, 08:12:19 pm »

Don't let it!  While I can understand where you are coming from, there is lots of work to be done and I would rather the time be taken to get it all right and as bug free as possible, then rush it out and start all over again with the complaints, crashes, shortcomings, etc.  We all want a polished and feature rich experience and I do believe it will happen, but time will have to be on their side, with patience on ours.

Yes, totally fair :) You've been a model of patience on these forums, Andrew, and I do hope the 2.0 update is going to be one that is polished and robust!!

In the meantime, I should stop avoiding my KSP and just do what I can with it while we wait... because in spite of the bugs, there are still some things I love about it, after all.

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2021, 08:18:11 pm »

Yes, totally fair :) You've been a model of patience on these forums, Andrew, and I do hope the 2.0 update is going to be one that is polished and robust!!

In the meantime, I should stop avoiding my KSP and just do what I can with it while we wait... because in spite of the bugs, there are still some things I love about it, after all.

Thank you for the kind words.  I wasn't always patient, in fact, I started out on this forum last summer, on a rampage with all the surprises I was having with the KSP.  I was not happy at all.  But, just as you said, I tried to use it for what it did offer and am able to get work done, so that is what counts.  In the future, when more gets added, it will only be for the better.  Trust me, the wait will be worth it.

elektikpete

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2021, 11:57:15 am »
Looking forward to it - hopefully I twill allow saving arps, selection of output ports per track, and some kind of implementation of MIDI Program Change Message transmission - "with pattern" would be great :)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2021, 09:54:29 am »
... it depends how many bugs we find in beta ...
Is that to say that it's not yet in beta?
If it IS in beta, are you able to tell us how long it's been in beta?
.... I wonder if it'd be possible to get in on the testing. I DO have an account on the betas forum, having previously done testing for (the final <sniff>  :'( ) Spark 2 update. (I've not seen anything on that forum really regarding testing KSP 2.0 firmware)
This space left intentionally blank.

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2021, 09:38:05 pm »
April confirmed?

If all goes well and as planned, yes.

InWhiteRooms

• Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2021, 05:20:17 am »
Terrym, the wait was worth it. Props to the team for all the new features on the KSp. Thank you.

tartpop

• Apprentice
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2022, 09:35:33 pm »
*I'm Bumping This*

I sent a support ticket asking about my specific firmware request (setting midi channel per drum note) and got:

"I'm sorry, I don't have specific details about this implementation, but the Dev Team is actively working for it to be ready as soon as possible."

Big grain of salt here, but I do hope we see another update.

ffernandez

• Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2022, 05:32:18 pm »
I received this update on Aug 21, as a reply to a horrible bug on the arpeggiators (they broke when you use more than one toghether)
I think this is a dead product to Arturia...it's been 16 months so far..
Léo (Arturia Support)

Aug 23, 2021, 15:34 GMT+2

Hi Federico,

Thank you for reaching back,

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have an ETA on the firmware release,

Since your ticket is linked to the parent bug report i'll reach back with a beta version once completed and fully approved by the test department,

But since it's currently summer and the rework on the CVs is quite extensive it might take a few months to see this release be rolled out,

Kind regards.
Léo - Arturia Support
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 05:41:10 pm by ffernandez »

tartpop

• Apprentice
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2023, 05:52:02 pm »
I only check this forum to torture myself.

It works!!

Den

• Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2023, 01:10:18 pm »
Ye we need to have sync swift/Time in the menu to sync everything from keysteppro. So we can use time swift from 0 and in sync. Is it a hardware limitation in keystep pro to make an offset menu in every track on the utility in the menu?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines