March 28, 2024, 11:56:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Expression Pedals  (Read 2256 times)

tsss27

• Apprentice
Expression Pedals
« on: June 03, 2020, 09:05:27 pm »
So I just got a KeyLab61 II and love it but there are issues with the expression pedals. The value just jumps from minimum to maximum value, no values in between. They are set up as control pedals in the menu, not switches. I already have someone from Arturia checking on this for me but maybe someone here has had this problem and fixed it already...any ideas?

jowi

• Apprentice
Re: Expression Pedals
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 02:24:15 pm »
I wonder if you had any response from Arturia? Probably not. Far out worst company concerning support and solutions. I made the big mistake to buy Two of them Keylabs. Original and MKII, Didn't learn from the first one. Waited 2 years on a firmware update concerning 'hanging' keys on the MKII. Finally it came trough. Now I found out that my Boss-EV30 and my boss FV-500L expression pedals switch CC11 between value 0-127. No values in between. Again a longtime addressed problem, reading all the treats, with no response from Arturia.

Guy's at Arturia. Shame on you for your terrible after sales. I got my eyes open next time for a different brand. Sick of you guy's.

(EDIT : Problem didn't occur on the Original Keylab61, that one works fine. Only the MKII having these problems. Same as the 'hanging' keys after a slide, only occurred on the MKII not on the Original. The Original KeyLab seems to be a overall better designed board. So my guess is that it is definitely a bug which can be solved by a firmware update. So hope they find the time and energy to address this problem ).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 02:55:46 pm by jowi »

DiSc

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 09:38:40 am »
Hello,
as I wrote here https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=107140.0 already, there may be a connection problem (lines swapped).
Depends on the hardware, but with my Yamaha FC-7 a "wire swapping" worked and the pedal is working fine, exactly as expected.

Regard,
Dirk

simonegiusti

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 08:18:22 pm »
Same issue on Keylab 88 MkII ...
any solution ???

Matthieu_Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 04:35:22 pm »
Hi everyone!
I'm sorry you experience such issues with your expression pedals.
Here you can find a short list of pedals we support :
https://www.arturia.com/faq/utilization/which-expression-pedal-to-use-with-the-midi-keyboard

Also, if you can, try to reach our support to give us more information.

In hopes that it helps.
Kind regards.
QA Technician

simonegiusti

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 07:04:37 am »
SOLVED resetting keyboard to factory settings.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines