March 29, 2024, 08:30:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: On board "Local Off" Toggle  (Read 1893 times)

FlangeDaddy

On board "Local Off" Toggle
« on: June 02, 2020, 05:55:34 pm »
Hi all.

I believe it is possible to switch on "local off" and separate the midi keyboard from the rest of the synth using the midi control centre - at least it is for the og minibrute after a much requested update. The problem with this for me is the fact that this is supposed to be a sort of "quality of life"/"easy access" feature but you have to close down your DAW in order to change the setting, making it anything but easy access.

I also notice that there are six keys on the keyboard that don't have any function relating to the shift key. I would be very grateful if it were possible to hold shift and press the top C key (my preference but any spare key is fine) in order to toggle this setting (even though it's too late to label it on the hardware). Perhaps there could be a setting on the midi control centre to turn this shortcut on/off (off by default) so that people who don't want to use it don't accidentally disconnect the keyboard without knowing how to turn it back on and people who do want to use it can turn on the shortcut with the midi control centre without ever having to open the damn thing ever again.

Thank-you, I eagerly await your response.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines