March 29, 2024, 03:19:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Display not showing Analog Lab presets [FL Studio 20]  (Read 3903 times)

nifty

Display not showing Analog Lab presets [FL Studio 20]
« on: June 02, 2020, 08:51:41 am »
Hey guys,

I recently bought an Arturia Keylab Essential 61. I connected it to my pc and set it up for FL Studio to test it out. It works perfectly and has a nice feeling. The user maps work correctly and the display shows the name of the selected preset in Analog Lab. Since I upgraded the firmware to the latest firmware, it does not show any preset names. It just says 'Analog Lab' since this is the name of the selected user map.

I do not think that this is a bug in Arturia's firmware. I guess it is a compatibility problem with FL Studio 20 or I set it up the wrong way in FL Studio because in the stand alone version of Analog Lab everything works perfectly.

FYI: I know that FL Studio does not exclusively feature Arturia's midi controllers.

Furthermore I was wondering if it is possible to have the vegas mode enabled permanently and not only in the afk status but that is just a gimmick  ;)

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Nifty

Hansemanne

• Apprentice
Re: Display not showing Analog Lab presets [FL Studio 20]
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 08:56:50 am »
Hello,
I have the same issue with Presonus Studio One v5 and the Keylab mkii.
Using it directly with Analog Lab it works flawless.
But when using Analog Lab within my DAW I can perform keyboard selections but the display only says 'Analog Lab'.

There is obviously something wrong within the drivers for midi controller and control within Studio One.
My suggestion is that Arturia and Presonus put some efforts into this together.

mcbarge46

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 03:50:26 am »
I have the same problem.  I have to look at my laptop to see what preset I am on.  The display should show the preset in Analog Lab4.  I have seen others on videos with the preset names shown.  What is wrong? :'(

ninjakraft

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 01:49:17 am »
I have same issue as well. But I also can not see at Ableton Live 10 which Arturia gave in tha pack with essential keyboard. I was seeing presets and everything but its gone somehow and I can not make it undo. I have no clue how I can fix it. It was already hard to use it with FL Studio, now its kinda heartbreaker.

jalexquijano

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 09:31:00 pm »
Same problem here. works fine as standalone in Analogue Lab 4 but with FL Studio 20 as vst only displays ANALOGUE LAB.

jasperdm

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 05:10:08 pm »
Hey, I just fixed this for myself.

First, make sure you have the correct settings in the MIDI options of FL studio.

Here's the link to the website's tutorial. https://www.arturia.com/faq/keylabessential/keylab-essential-tips-tricks

Second, and this is likely the issue. Open Analog Lab in the DAW, go to the setting button topleft. Go to the 2nd page (with the vst icon as well as the settings icon) and at MIDI --> input port, put the port of your Keylab (Input port 1 if you did it the same way as on the arturia website).

Hope this helps!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines