March 28, 2024, 11:06:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Scenes don't save ARP mode state  (Read 1359 times)

avetisk

• Apprentice
Scenes don't save ARP mode state
« on: June 01, 2020, 04:20:32 pm »
Hi,

As suggested in the manual 6.4.2, scenes should save ARP/SEQ mode and the ARP itself (notes, etc.).

But after trying many times, I can't save neither the mode of a track (SEQ/ARP) nor the ARP itself.

What I get when I put on ARP mode, is that whatever is set in terms of notes, etc., it's kept as it is on all scene.

Even in the manual it's kind of a contradiction: you can't save what's the ARP is holding, yet it says that a scene can  ???

Grum

• Apprentice
Re: Scenes don't save ARP mode state
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2020, 04:22:10 pm »
Same problem here, I was hoping the recent update would fix this but it hasn't. I've reported it to technical support and to clarify for anyone else reading this:

1. Loading a previously saved Scene does NOT restore the track modes that were selected when the Scene was saved, contrary to the description in the manual:
Page 102: "A Scene also contains the mode for each track (Drum/Seq/Arp)."

2. Arps aren't saved after Power off - the manual states that they should be:
Page 102: "if one or more arpeggios are running in a hold state when you save the Scene, it/they too will become part of the stored Scene."
Page 103: "Scenes are saved in the KeyStep Pro's internal memory, so if you power down the KeyStep Pro OFF and then switch it back ON, your saved Scenes will still be there.”

(Firmware 1.2.6, Manual version 1.2 - 11 June 2020)

joegrant413

• Apprentice
Re: Scenes don't save ARP mode state
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 02:40:14 am »
Any update on this? I'm just trying out Scenes myself and following the manual.... doesn't seem to work for the Hold on Arps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines