April 25, 2024, 02:20:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: One sequencer note is randomly skipped.  (Read 824 times)

pipo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
One sequencer note is randomly skipped.
« on: May 23, 2022, 08:28:35 am »
When I have a sequence running, once in a while after 2 or 3 or 4 cycles, one note, always the same note, is not played. Not skipped, but like "empty". The RANDOM is off on all notes but nothing changes this. It makes my sequences useless. And I bought the KSP to make sequences.
As I have a delay effect on the played notes on my synth, everytime this note is not played, it kind of breaks the sequence/rhythm and it is extremly annoying.
Is this a bug?
I reinstalled the latest firmware but still same issue (one of plenty I have. I'm searching the forum to find solutions and post here when I don't find).

jkspost

• Apprentice
Re: One sequencer note is randomly skipped.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 05:10:32 pm »
Well, not sure if it is causing the problem but check the "gate" length on each step to make sure they don't overlap.

pipo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 10:03:19 pm »
Well, not sure if it is causing the problem but check the "gate" length on each step to make sure they don't overlap.
I'll check again and report back. Thank you!

pipo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 05:18:08 pm »
I decided to reinitialize the KSP cause all parameters were identical (no longer gate on one step for instance) and the error persisted. I didn't export my sequences, so I'll start from zero again. It's doesn't really matter as I changed the studio setup anyway and want to start fresh again.

I'll post here again if the error with one note being randomly not triggered still happens.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines