March 28, 2024, 08:00:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Last update of Spark's manual was in 2014!!!  (Read 1871 times)

avetisk

• Apprentice
Last update of Spark's manual was in 2014!!!
« on: June 01, 2020, 12:45:01 pm »
Check on the download page: https://www.arturia.com/products/spark2/resources

You can see that the last time the manual was updated (all languages included) was December 2014, that's 6 years ago!

While lots of things are still up to date, there are many that aren't, starting with the new UI which is just absent from the manual.

For a product that I paid 150€, I expect an up-to-date manual. This is driving me literally crazy! I don't know how others are doing without the manual but me, it makes me go mad  >:(

misterelle

• Apprentice
Re: Last update of Spark's manual was in 2014!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 10:33:21 pm »
This is not the worst in Arturia Spark dude. What about User experience? My gosh... this is the worst application I've ever used. I'm here now because I've just lost a project and you know how? Didn't saved it and accidentaly switched to another one, so, no warning AT ALL about "Do you want to save before?" I mean, this is an elementary basic user experience function and I don't understand how this could be possible to miss in 2020 era. I totally regreat my purchase (150 €) for this constantly incomplete Drum Machine. The emulation is great, but this is the only good point. Not to mention the bugs showing up every time. This is the last Arturia product I've buyed. Very disappointed!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines