March 29, 2024, 11:14:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: better device OLED status display  (Read 1183 times)

synthcreep

• Apprentice
better device OLED status display
« on: May 27, 2020, 12:04:05 am »
The Keystep pro has a nice OLED display which spends most of it's time only displaying the tempo.  It would be much appreciated if this would show more information about the current device status such as whether quantize is enabled or not, whether the metronome is on, etc. 

johndoe

Re: better device OLED status display
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 02:16:47 am »
The Keystep pro has a nice OLED display which spends most of it's time only displaying the tempo.  It would be much appreciated if this would show more information about the current device status such as whether quantize is enabled or not, whether the metronome is on, etc.

+1!!! and the scale monitoring please too

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 07:34:15 pm »
Interesting and I agree.  Lots of wasted real estate, that could show so much more, instead of being idle and wasted.

elektikpete

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 12:26:15 pm »
+1
How about allowing us name projects, scenes, patterns. Display project name on screen until a button/knob is pressed. With any button pressed, display scene/pattern/project name of current or selected until released - would allow preview of scene/pattern/project you are about to switch to [or select current to stay on current, before releasing].

This would really make it a master hub for performance.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 09:50:16 am »
+1
I'd never thought about this, but that would absolutely be awesome.
... I once asked for a similar thing on the Spark CDM controller - Show the mode/status of the X/Y touch pad. I always forget what mode it's in LOL D'OH
Sadly, that didn't happen, and that hardware/software is no longer being maintained or developed.  :'( ... (Tho you can still buy the SparkLE hardware controller, which of course comes with the Spark 2 software. ..... I for one really REALLY hope they reconsider and resume updating it. It's a great combo, and has massive potential. Particularly the modular patch creation, where you can combine samples, oscillators, and physical modeling all-in-one. It could use some tweaks tho, for sure.)
This space left intentionally blank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines