March 29, 2024, 08:40:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not recalling settings correctly when loading a saved pro tools session  (Read 1147 times)

chrisboy

• Apprentice
Hi everyone

I just started a fresh system on a new imac running Pro tools 2019.6.0 on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. I have Arturia V Collection 7.

Everything is up and running and works fine, but for some reason I can't seem to figure this problem out, no matter what I do. I've searched the forums and haven't found anyone with the same problem. My problem is this- When I load up a saved pro tools session, OCCASIONALLY the settings of one of the Arturia synths will be slightly tweaked. Often they recall fine. But other times they recall slightly off. The change will be subtle often. For instance maybe the attack or release will have been changed, or a filter, etc. The name of the patch recalls correctly.

I can't seem to connect it to any one synth in particular, they all do it occasionally. The patch/preset will always be the same name, but for example, if I tweaked the patch slightly by moving the attack or release, it may not load this aspect. When I import session data of the exact same synth from the immediately prior session back up, it will be fine and recall exactly how I left it. Also, ive noticed that sometimes even if I use a straight out of the box preset, and don't change any parameters, but then when I save and load the session later, the settings of that synth instance will have been changed.

Just to answer the obvious, no one else is working on these sessions but me 

Thank you!
Chris

• Apprentice
Re: Not recalling settings correctly when loading a saved pro tools session
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 05:18:21 pm »
I'm having the exact same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines