March 28, 2024, 07:42:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: User Blocked on Arturia Website?  (Read 2714 times)

jshwash1

• CEO
User Blocked on Arturia Website?
« on: May 20, 2020, 09:27:05 pm »
Hello,

I just bought the V Collection and am still logged into the Software Center, but I am not able to log in on the Arturia website to access my licenses. I get a "User Blocked" pop-up. I tried to reset my password, but when I enter my email address, I'm told "User Blocked" again. What happened?
My e-mail is jshwash@gmail.com

Thank you.

jshwash1

• CEO
Re: User Blocked on Arturia Website?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 09:40:56 pm »
Hello again,

I've managed to unblock my account by clicking the account activation link in the original registration e-mail. This process was very frustrating so I hope that Arturia fixes this bug in the future.

KajelTheSpoon

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 07:52:48 pm »
Had the same issue and your solution worked for me too.

I'm thinking they just block accounts after a certain period of time of no logins or something?  Surely I had "activated" my account years ago or I wouldn't have been able to use the website previously.

Definitely frustrating, and the hoops one needs to jump through to do just about anything are sucking the value right out of these products.  I doubt I'll be purchasing any more.  Some of us actually need to spend our time getting things done, not spending hours just trying to get some support.

jviccari

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 06:44:00 pm »
I have this same issue and it remains unresolved.

spnc

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 05:22:52 pm »
Had the same issue and your solution worked for me too.

I'm thinking they just block accounts after a certain period of time of no logins or something?  Surely I had "activated" my account years ago or I wouldn't have been able to use the website previously.

Definitely frustrating, and the hoops one needs to jump through to do just about anything are sucking the value right out of these products.  I doubt I'll be purchasing any more.  Some of us actually need to spend our time getting things done, not spending hours just trying to get some support.

Welcome to Arturia :) I've been pointing out this overall lack of customer feedback and UX design issues for months but nothing is happening. Looks like 2020 has been a wasted year for Arturia, I wonder if with covid they even perhaps fired most of the staff before going under for good? Doesn't look too promising.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:35:10 pm by spnc »

roh

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 02:46:50 pm »
i found one way if you seen user block message, any saftware product put in your cart and payment window in create account your email and password and check out try login now!! ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines