March 29, 2024, 11:30:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia V new user presets won't load  (Read 1507 times)

looneyprog

• Apprentice
Arturia V new user presets won't load
« on: May 13, 2020, 12:10:06 am »
After I re-installed all my software to my new computer, Arturia V presets that I created and saved are not loading anymore.

I can see that my new user presets are actually created. They are located on the Presets/Factory folder, the Program Data Folder (Windows 10). So they're actually there.

Another issue is that I cannot create New Playlist.

I tried to move them to a User folder but no luck.

The rest of Factory presets are OK, but the ones I created won't show up on Arturia's Panel list nor in the Search. This has never happened to me before.Any ideas of how to fix it? Thanks!

LBH

Re: Arturia V new user presets won't load
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 01:03:16 am »
User presets on Windows should be located at this locations: ProgramData/ Arturia/ Presets/ Application Name/ User/ Subfolder Name
How did you get the user presets to be at the location you mention? Why are they there? Presets you have created are not Factory presets. Are they in the excact same folder as the Factory presets?
What's the file extension of your user preset files?

How excactly is it you can't create playlist and in which application? There is'nt a application called Arturia V. There is a Arturia V-Collection with many applications that have different names.
Precise locations paths for your playlists may help.

If you have messed up the folder and file structur, then that might be causing your issues. Are you sure your file structure is correct?
When you say reinstalled on a new computer, then do you mean installed on a new computer?

EDIT: BTW: This has'nt to do with Arturia Software Center (ASC), if i understand you correct, and this is about Arturia music software. EDIT END
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 01:12:01 am by LBH »

looneyprog

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 02:00:22 am »
They are in the same folder structure that you say:
ProgramData/ Arturia/ Presets/ Application Name/ User/ Subfolder Name

LBH

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 03:09:58 am »
If the things i ask about, but that you do not answer, is in order, then things should work.
If you are sure, that the correct files is in the correct locations and you have tried to reopen the applications and perhaps your computer, and if you are sure that your application installs is correct, and if your applications is activated through Arturia Software Center, then things should work.
If your are sure about the above, then if you are'nt on a Windows account that has administration rights, then you can try to make the account an administrator account and see if that make any difference.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines