March 29, 2024, 02:17:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Crashes and Bugs  (Read 1100 times)

AdrianLazerMan

• Apprentice
Crashes and Bugs
« on: May 11, 2020, 10:38:15 am »
Hello everyone,

yesterday I encountered some Bugs and a Crash, I hope these informations will help eliminating the issues:
After a few hours the KSP the copy/paste functionality stopped working for steps: The display stated that a Step would be pasted, but nothing was happening. This affected only Steps though, copying/pasting patterns still worked. This started after I had recorded on 3 of the 4 Tracks and copying some patterns.

At the end of the session, while playback was on, the KPS just hung, I couldn't do anything and the last played notes were triggered continously. Misteriously I had to restart not only the KSP but both synths (circuit and Circuit Monostation) I had jooked up only at the Midi-Outs too. Project was however not corrupted or destroyed.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Crashes and Bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 09:03:01 pm »
Hi Thanks for this  Some issues with copy and paste step should be fixed in the next update.

regards
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

AdrianLazerMan

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 02:14:47 pm »
Thanks you for the quick answer,
I encountered another Bug yesterday: I had recorded a sequence on Track 3. When I wanted to record more into this pattern (5), the KSP recorded the notes I played and a lot of random notes. It didn't happened ever since, but when I copied the pattern to a new slot wich was recording fine until then, the same problem would occure.

Best regards,
Adrian.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 02:54:52 pm »
Hello Adrian.

Have you tried to hard reset your machine and update the firmware again?

In some cases, it seems to resolve some of the bugs  encountered out there.

Best

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines