April 19, 2024, 01:04:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab Essential not in stock. Does this mean anything?  (Read 1689 times)

FrankLZ

KeyLab Essential not in stock. Does this mean anything?
« on: May 10, 2020, 04:42:16 pm »
Hey, I'm new to the forum and admittedly haven't done a super deep dive to see if this question has already been answered. I did do some searching though

I'm a longtime V Collection user and am finally wanting to make the plunge into getting a KeyLab, but I notice that many of the KeyLabs are currently out of stock on multiple websites (Amazon, Sweetwater, etc.). Since the KeyLab Essential was released in June 2017, is it possible that the fact things are out of stock means that we could see a new version soon? It's also quite reasonable there is just a production delay due to coronavirus.

Would be curious to hear your general consensus on whether it is better to buy now or wait for the following three keyboards: KeyLab Essential, KeyLab mkII and MiniLab MkII
Thanks!

gphantom

Re: KeyLab Essential not in stock. Does this mean anything?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 06:06:14 pm »
Chances are that due to the virus, production might be a problem.  I don't know which country you're in but, in Canada, we have keylab essentials available on Amazon.CA and also Moogaudio.com - There seems to be some available in England (found that out using Google and searching for "Keylab essential available in Europe")
Good luck.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines