March 29, 2024, 01:05:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Standalone instruments missing and different AU instruments missing in Logic  (Read 1851 times)

linguisticat

Hello All,

I'm running Logic 10.6.2 on macOS Big Sur 11.2.2. I have a couple of very unusual (related?) issues, I used the Arturia Software Center to install the 6 software instruments that were included with my new KeyLab 61 MKII. According to ASC, all 6 instruments successfully installed (see attachment), however when I open my Arturia apps folder to see the standalone instruments, Mini V3 and Stage-73 are not present (see attachment 2). Then when I open Logic, Mini and Stage-73 are there, but B-3 is not (see attachment 3). I assumed that there were issues with Logic's AU cache, so I deleted all AudioUnitCache folder and all com.apple.audiounits.cache files, restarted Logic and after the cache was rebuilt, I still didn't have B-3, so I opened the Plug-In Manager, and it shows that B-3 successfully validated (see attachment 4). I have tried: deleting the caches, restarting my computer, restarting Logic, reinstalling all the instruments (individually and via "reinstall all" ASC), and clearing all the preferences. At the very least, if I could get all the plug-in versions to work in Logic, I'd be happy! I'm out of ideas, what do I need to do to get all the standalone instruments AND plugin instruments to work? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 08:52:05 am by linguisticat »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines