March 28, 2024, 11:07:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection v 4 only installs SOME AU plugins  (Read 2104 times)

Darth Fader

• Apprentice
V Collection v 4 only installs SOME AU plugins
« on: May 01, 2020, 09:35:58 pm »
Hello all

I just did a clean install of V Collection V4, and only a handful of my instruments are showing up in Logic Pro X
ALL of them work fine in standalone mode AND inside of Pro Tools (AAX) but it seems the installer (through the Arturia Software Center) failed to install AU versions for more than HALF of the instruments.
Anyone else have/had this problem?
It seems the Software Center is slightly buggy too... the "re-install" feature on most of the instruments doesn't seem to work, and "Uninstall" is only available for Analog Lab 4 (which I DIDN'T want installed anyway.. I don't own, and have no interest in having / using)

So.. now I'm looking at a clean install ALREADY with some software that I didn't want installed (Analog Lab - which seems like more of a teaser / ad than anything) and some missing pieces of the actual V Collection.

Is there a way to get an actual DMG or Link to download and re-install the V Collection the 'old' way?

Thanks!!!

Husky

LBH

Re: V Collection v 4 only installs SOME AU plugins
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 09:54:59 pm »
HI and welcome to Arturia forums.

Keep in mind, that you only can use Arturias applications from before V-Collection 5 as the applications was changed then.

I think you should be able to use ASC. But in any case, then you should be able to download all the applications for your V-Collection 4 here:
https://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals
You shall use applications from 2015. Click the green "SHOW ARCHIEVE" buttons for a product and scroll down the list of older versions.
You can use the latest Spark 2 version.
For Analog Lab you can install both the old version for your old applications alongside the latest Analog Lab. ut you will not be able to open your full applications inside the new Analog Lab 4. The new Analog Lab have a Soundstore and some presets from newer applications. So perhaps you wan't it anyway. The soundstore presets can't be used in your old applications.

If you can't download and install your old applications, then please contact Arturia support.
Be sure you activate through Arturia Software Center. eLicenser was abandonded in V-Collection 4.

Hope this helps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines