March 28, 2024, 09:24:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Feature request here vs support ticket  (Read 1203 times)

agion

• Apprentice
Feature request here vs support ticket
« on: May 01, 2020, 01:52:01 pm »
Hi, I have read in some threads that you admins ask certain feature requests to be sent in as feature requests via support ? What are there roles between this forum vs the support ? Will the feature requests here not get taken into consideration unless they are sent in to support?

LarsDaniel

• Apprentice
Re: Feature request here vs support ticket
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 11:01:14 am »
Perhaps the lack of response to this question is you answer.  ::)
I do hope Arturia reads this forum, though.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 10:25:33 pm »
Hi I am one of the moderators here and i do not work for Arturia but i have tested most Arturia products.The Admin on here mainly ask you to send in support tickets as they could speed up the chance of development in feature Firmware updates. of course all threads are seen by Arturia its just that a support ticket will cut through all the noise or threads missed.

Regards
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

agion

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:23:11 pm »
Hi I am one of the moderators here and i do not work for Arturia but i have tested most Arturia products.The Admin on here mainly ask you to send in support tickets as they could speed up the chance of development in feature Firmware updates. of course all threads are seen by Arturia its just that a support ticket will cut through all the noise or threads missed.

Regards

Ok, thank you for clarification :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines