April 25, 2024, 09:49:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Drum sequence issue ghost trigger  (Read 946 times)

agion

• Apprentice
Drum sequence issue ghost trigger
« on: April 30, 2020, 04:10:17 pm »
Several times the drum sequencer have bugged out for me. Steps I have recorded in a sequence and then removed them, some of the steps still trigger, and I can't remove them, ghost trigger?

The ghost trigger was a little bit offset as well, triggered between step 4-5. The weird thing is that the timing between the ghost trigger and the actual trigger of step 5 was a little bit off as well, as if it did not follow the tempo correctly.

So, as a test I saved the project, restarted KSP and loaded the project again... the error remained. BUT, then in another drum sequencer one trigger disappeared. It is active and lit, step 13. but no triggering of sound...

Similar things have happened to the drum sequencer for me several times, the way I can fix it now is to do Clr Ptn or Clr Steps.

Before I was fiddling around a bit with quantise and extending sequence to 64 steps and back to 16... maybe that triggers the faulty state... or something...  ???

Running FW v1.1.7 build 473.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Drum sequence issue ghost trigger
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 04:32:21 pm »
Hi After the firmware update did you perform a factory reset?  As this is required after updating.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

agion

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 06:09:58 pm »
Hi,

I am not sure I did! Might have missed that step.

Updated the fw again and will see if this might help with various issues I've had.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 08:27:19 pm »
We are working on fixes for the next update,
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines