April 20, 2024, 04:52:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: adjustements on looper effect : sensibility, deactivate, assign to ccs instead.  (Read 870 times)

Rituun

• Apprentice
I have issues with looper  effect, because I'm playing with ksp on my knees, I hit stutter effect with my palm while hitting shift , i'll had a tape or something to make it less sensitive ( a flat palm surface activates it which should not be the case with recessed design), maybe it can be less sensitive in the software, or can we just deactivate it ?
also As there are not so many midi cc knobs, would be great to use it to control puchin cc effects on your synth ( for ex 1/2 close filter / 1/4 send max reverb, etc...) of course best would be to have that set per track ) I saw there are midi cc assignements already but can't try since I don't have a computer and I guess they are not made for that purpose as looper is always triggered

LarsDaniel

• Apprentice
Yes! I would REALLY like to at least be able to deactivate the looper strip completely. In the heat of the moment,e.g. when playing a solo on the keys, I have had so many wtf moments, because the music suddenly stops, and then I realise, that it was my left hand root/wrist touching the looper strip.
Untill we get a Deactivate function, I will have a strip of hard foam right in front of the looper strip.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Hi All, Yes this was discussed in testing and i was was one who asked for a request to deactivate the strip. I think it will be coming soon but not in the next update. 
I have been ask about the short cut for this so the Dev team are looking into it.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines