April 25, 2024, 11:43:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: AudioFuse Sleep Wake Issue  (Read 2432 times)

ashleysaturdays

• Apprentice
    • Heard City
AudioFuse Sleep Wake Issue
« on: April 27, 2020, 07:35:50 pm »
Is it a known issue to need to wake the AF first before waking the computer in order for the device to be recognized again?
If I forget this step, full system reboot is required to for the device function in PTs.
Mac OS 10.14.6
PTs Ultimate 2019.6.0
Seth
-------------------
MiniLab MKII
AudioFuse 1.1.1
Mac OS 10.14.6
PTs Ultimate 2019.6.0

lookah

Re: AudioFuse Sleep Wake Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 09:12:58 pm »
Open the AF control center and see if the words "Internal Clock" in the upper right corner are orange.  If so, here's what to try.  Click on the Settings wheel (also in the upper right corner). Now, in the "Clock Settings" dropdown menu, select "Internal Clock" (even if it is already selected).  Note that sometimes you have to select it more than once.  If it's working, you'll notice a brief spinning wheel followed by the words "Internal Clock" changing from orange back to white/grey.  Basically, you're doing a soft reset within the software.

JimmyTheSaint

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 02:49:16 am »
My newly installed AudioFuse Studio on my MacBook Pro 16" with Catalina 10.15.5 has the same sleep/wake problem. "Internal Clock" is not orange for me, and the suggested fix does not work. This failure to resume after system sleep is a real problem for me.

JimmyTheSaint

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 06:38:03 am »
At this point, every time I sleep my laptop or switch off the AF, my DAW (REAPER) loses the AF. I simply select "none" for audio interface in REAPER, then re-select the AF, and it connects again, without rebooting or re-starting the DAW. It's been a tolerable workaround.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines