April 23, 2024, 09:09:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Recording Drum Track and Seq 1 and Seq 2 into Logic Pro X (Beatstep Pro)  (Read 920 times)

martinproll

Hi Folks. My first post. I'm a relative newbie to the Beatstep Pro. I'm trying to build a template in Logic Pro (Midi Environment) for a set-up for me to be able to work on the 3 different sequencers on the Beatstep. I'm having trouble. For example, I build a drum track. Then I switch to Seq 1 and select a synth from the Logic Pro library. I enter notes/steps on Seq 1, but sometimes that sound will then show up on the drum track, or disappear altogether. Different things happen basically and I think I'm screwing up in the Midi Environment. Is there a video and/or set of diagram instructions out there that could help me get this right? I'm attaching two screenshots to give you an idea (hopefully) of where I'm going wrong.  ;D

I basically want to be able to work easily on each of the 3 sequences separately with no interference with the other two. Then when happy with all 3, play them altogether.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines