April 19, 2024, 06:33:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Drums aren't played when Steps Extentend  (Read 1037 times)

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
[SOLVED] Drums aren't played when Steps Extentend
« on: April 21, 2020, 05:47:16 pm »
You set up the first bar. After that you want 1 bar added to 32. The first bar won't be played.

Sometimes it does work and it will play the first bar. When i hit a key it might start. Midi Monitor showing Midis are send but won't be recognized by my DAW. When i hit a note instead by hand it will show a signal and play the sound.

Excepted behavior:
Would like to auto copy feature from the BSP or at least the first bar played :-D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:02:27 am by Edouard_Arturia »

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
Re: Drums aren't played when Steps Extentend
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 10:06:57 am »
Hello

You set up the first bar. After that you want 1 bar added to 32. The first bar won't be played.

Sometimes it does work and it will play the first bar. When i hit a key it might start. Midi Monitor showing Midis are send but won't be recognized by my DAW. When i hit a note instead by hand it will show a signal and play the sound.

I'm not reproducing this issue on my side, but maybe its because I'm working newer version.
Can you get in touch with the support about this? Ideally, if you have steps to reproduce / a video of the issue to help us build the that would be awesome.

Would like to auto copy feature from the BSP or at least the first bar played :-D

This feature is convenient indeed, however here, you can copy / paste pages with Copy + Page 16 / 32 / 48 / 64 and Paste + Page 16 / 32 / 48 / 64

Best & take care

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Jan Juno

• Apprentice
Re: Drums aren't played when Steps Extentend
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 08:59:07 am »
Updated last week, there problem wasn‘t there anymore. I guess it fixed.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines