April 20, 2024, 02:35:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Global Transpose?  (Read 7867 times)

al80

Re: GLOBAL TRANSPOSE?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 11:40:18 am »
Hey.

We are going to release an update this week or next week, but mainly to bring bug fixes. (We wish to get rid of most of the annoying bugs before adding new features)
This feature won't be available this week but most likely in the next update or the forthcoming one.

Kind regards

Edouard

hi. can you move this topic to feature requests?

al80

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 11:41:40 am »
hi.can you move this topic to feature requests?
Hey.

We are going to release an update this week or next week, but mainly to bring bug fixes. (We wish to get rid of most of the annoying bugs before adding new features)
This feature won't be available this week but most likely in the next update or the forthcoming one.

Kind regards

Edouard

bobbysteels

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2020, 10:06:37 pm »
How do I transpose a held arpeggio?
just discovered that you cant transpose arp on keystep pro.....
you can transpose sequences if you hold the trans button and hold a key on the ksp but it does not working on arp.another missing feature from the old keystep

I'm confused.  The manual reads "The Transpose function lets you shift up or shift down the pitch of running sequences/patterns and arpeggios. To transpose, hold down the Trans button and play a note on the
keyboard. Notes below middle C will cause a downward transposition; notes above middle
C will cause an upward transposition."

Earlier today I could have sworn I transposed an arp.  Right now, using the information above, I can't transpose an arp...

collincrowe

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2020, 10:32:54 pm »
Where’s that firmware update??

marcel-x

• Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2020, 07:55:32 pm »
I was hoping the update 1.2.6 would have enabled the option to transpose multiple tracks at once.

Since the update, the individual tracks can be selected when pressing the transpose button. Though only the active track will transpose.

Will the transpose function be fixed in next update?

synthcreep

• Apprentice
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 08:19:30 pm »
+1

BaloranFr

• Apprentice
    • Baloran
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 12:15:54 am »
+1 please, it's hard to "works" without ;)
BeatStep, BeatStep Pro, KeyStep Pro, olds and moderns instruments

Atarikid

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2020, 08:28:50 pm »
I thought arturia allready did it.... oO.. i bought a unit a few daze ago. i will send it back tomorrow. no way to handle 4 tracks without global transpose.

al80

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2020, 03:42:46 pm »
Hey.

Kind regards

Edouard

still no global transpose after 2  updates.is there any chance to implement this  at the feature?

diesle55

• Apprentice
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2020, 03:42:33 am »
It's absurd that a 4 channel sequencer was released in now times that can't do global transpose. This oversight should have been embarrassing enough to cause it to be corrected by now. Ridiculous.

haoleman

Re: Global Transpose?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2022, 05:37:56 pm »
I realize this thread is over 2 years old. But I just purchased a Keystep Pro and wanted to use it as a midi controller in  real-time and be able to transpose midi out up or down via transpose, but it seems like this "midi controler" doesn't allow you to do this on anything but sequences and arps ? 
I've been buying 20-30 midi keyboards/controllers since my first Emu-Emax in the 80's I can't think of any one of them that didn't allow midi transpose.  Let alone global transpose.
Am I missing something or has Global transpose and Midi Transpose haven't been fixed with firmware yet. I've had this unit for a week and seems a shame to have to sell it already.  ???

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Haoleman

al80

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2022, 12:33:03 pm »

it will do global transpose after the latest update but you need to do that from the ksp itself.it wont transpose from another external  midi source.so i guess it is half fixed and thats the reason my ksp is out of my setup at the current moment ...shame....

I realize this thread is over 2 years old. But I just purchased a Keystep Pro and wanted to use it as a midi controller in  real-time and be able to transpose midi out up or down via transpose, but it seems like this "midi controler" doesn't allow you to do this on anything but sequences and arps ? 
I've been buying 20-30 midi keyboards/controllers since my first Emu-Emax in the 80's I can't think of any one of them that didn't allow midi transpose.  Let alone global transpose.
Am I missing something or has Global transpose and Midi Transpose haven't been fixed with firmware yet. I've had this unit for a week and seems a shame to have to sell it already.  ???

Haoleman

AndreasFranke

• Apprentice
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2022, 07:52:40 am »

it will do global transpose after the latest update but you need to do that from the ksp itself.it wont transpose from another external  midi source.so i guess it is half fixed and thats the reason my ksp is out of my setup at the current moment ...shame....

Haoleman

I dont't get it, why this is not fixed until today. It's an essential feature and because the older BSP has this feature, it's much more unbelieveable. A show stopper...  ???

iwanyan

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2022, 04:30:21 am »
Hey guys I also +1 this on another thread but just saw this, isn't it already covered here?
https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405741093394-KeyStep-Pro-Arranging-Transposing

The last item tells that you can make groups of selected tracks and then transpose them together. Didn't tried it yet though.

440Hz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2022, 06:15:22 pm »
Hello,

Could someone confirm that it is not possible to transpose via midi in with the KSP?

Tx,

440hz

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines