March 28, 2024, 09:38:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Audio Fuse GND Screw  (Read 1027 times)

Rolf

Audio Fuse GND Screw
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:12:39 pm »
Hello,
today my Audiofuse studio was deliverd, and as all interfaces it has the GND (Ground) Conection for Turntabels. Now: This Screw was not in Place, was rolling into the packaging and i want to put it into place. The Screw looks normal but i'm not able to drill it into place, not with left and right screwing, not with high or low pressure. Is this a Mistake by Arturia? Is it easy to put back this screw into?

Thank you for your Help

Sven

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Audio Fuse GND Screw
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 10:35:08 am »
Hi.
 I just checked my earth screw by taking it out and placing it back in ok . the screw thread is a bout 5mm long and like all screws turn clockwise to tighten up.
The screw is small and can be tricky to align but mine went in ok.

if you have no luck you may need to send he unit back to where you purchased it.

hope this helps

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Rolf

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:08:59 pm »
Hello Terrym,

Thank you for your quick answer. I think the way you describe it, it should be. I get absolutly no grip, so it might be something wrong with the construction of my unit.

If somebody has a solutution for this problem it would be great, cause it would be sad to send it back to the factory.

Greetings

Sven

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 10:26:41 am »
Hi Did you resolve the issue?   
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines